The Graduate LRC provides study rooms and spaces for OHSU students in departments and programs located at the RLSB to use for discussion, study, and research.
- Study rooms are for group use (more than one person) by OHSU students
- Reservations must be made at least two hours in advance of the requested time and up to one week in advance
- Rooms can be reserved up to two consecutive hours per day
OHSU students or groups interested in booking an event in the Health Justice Co-op space for longer than two hours or more than one week in advance, please submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. For all other inquiries, please contact the OHSU Library at email@example.com or 503-494-3460.
To cancel a booking
1. Within your emails, search for an email coming from firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Locate the cancel link within the booking confirmation email you have received
Contact the Library at (503) 494-3460 if you need help canceling a booking.