Using DMPTool to Prepare your Data Management and Sharing Plan Online
Since January 25, 2023, new guidelines for data management and sharing planning have been in effect, having an impact on all NIH-funded studies that produce scientific data. The new policy requires submitting a data management and sharing plan (DMSP) at the time of application. In this workshop, we will provide guidance on preparing your 1-2 page DMSP using DMPTool and give people an opportunity to complete parts of the plan during the workshop.
We will cover:
- Recommendations and tools for writing DMS Plans
- Using DMPTool to prepare your DMSP
- Where to get assistance with planning for Data Management and Sharing
Related LibGuide: NIH Data Management and Sharing Policy by Jessi Gorton
- Wednesday, January 17, 2024
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.