Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Zotero Basics In-Person
Zotero is a popular, freely available reference managment tool. Sign up for this hands-on workshop to learn how to use it!
We will cover:
- How to build and organize a Zotero Library
- How to use Zotero to find full text PDFs for articles via the OHSU Library Catalog
- How to use the Zotero Add-in for Microsoft Word to create and format citations and bibliographies
- Please visit the Zotero download page to download and install the desktop client and install the Zotero Connector in your preferred web browser.
- Thursday, October 12, 2023
- 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- RLSB 2S036 & 2S040
- South Waterfront