Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
EndNote Basics Online
EndNote is a popular reference management tool at OHSU. Sign up for this hands-on workshop to learn how to use it!
We will cover:
- How to build and organize an EndNote Library
- How to use EndNote to find full text PDFs for articles via the OHSU Library Catalog
- How to use the EndNote Add-in for Microsoft Word to create and format citations and bibliographies
- Please visit our EndNote Guide to download and install the site-licensed EndNote desktop client before the workshop begins
Related LibGuide: EndNote by Marijane White
- Tuesday, March 14, 2023
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.