Zotero Basics Online
Zotero is a popular, freely available reference managment tool. Sign up for this hands-on workshop to learn how to use it!
We will cover:
- How to build and organize a Zotero Library
- How to use Zotero to find full text PDFs for articles via the OHSU Library Catalog
- How to use the Zotero Add-in for Microsoft Word to create and format citations and bibliographies
- Please visit the Zotero download page to download and install the desktop client and install the Zotero Connector in your preferred web browser.
Related LibGuide: Citation and Reference Management by Marijane White
- Tuesday, February 28, 2023
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.