Preparing for the new NIH Data Management and Sharing Policy requirements Online
New requirements for data management and sharing planning are in effect as of January 25, 2023, and affect all NIH-funded research that generate scientific data. The new policy requires submitting a data management and sharing plan at the time of application. In this workshop, we will provide guidance on preparing to create a 1-2 page DMSP in order to comply with the new policy.
We will cover:
- Rationale for the new DMS Policy
- What does and does not constitute Scientific Data
- Elements of a DMS Plan
- Recommendations and tools for writing DMS Plans
- Where to get assistance with planning for Data Management and Sharing
Related LibGuide: Research Data and Reproducibility by Marijane White
- Tuesday, March 7, 2023
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.