Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
EndNote Basics In-Person / Online
EndNote is a popular reference management tool at OHSU. Sign up for this hands-on workshop to learn how to use it!
We will cover:
- How to build and organize an EndNote Library
- How to use EndNote to find full text PDFs for articles via the OHSU Library Catalog
- How to use the EndNote Add-in for Microsoft Word to create and format citations and bibliographies
- How to sync libraries to EndNote Online and share references with collaborators
- Please visit our EndNote Guide to download and install the site-licensed EndNote desktop client before the workshop begins.
- If you are attending the workshop in-person, please bring a laptop.
- You may arrive up to 15 minutes early to get technical assistance with software setup if needed.
Related LibGuide: EndNote by Robin Champieux
- Thursday, October 13, 2022
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- BICC 429
- Marquam Hill