Crafting a Bio That Works Online
A professional bio is a necessary building block for any sort of online (or print) profile. A good one makes you approachable, communicates your interests, and establishes your expertise. In this session, attendees will learn about strategies for creating a flexible and effective bio they can use and repurpose for different contexts.
We will cover:
- The basic attributes of a professional bio
- Strategies for identifying and describing your skills, experience, and interests
- Sharing your bio in different online spaces, including those provided by OHSU
- Thursday, December 1, 2022
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- Marquam Hill
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.