Struble Room (BICC 4th floor After Hours Space) Capacity: 8
The Struble Room is not currently equipped with cables to connect to the monitor. You are welcome to connect using your own cable or you can borrow a set from the service desk during operating hours.
OHSU Library provides rooms for OHSU students, staff, and faculty to use for discussion, study, and research.
- Study rooms are for group use (more than one person) by OHSU students
- Reservations must be made at least two hours in advance of the requested time and up to one week in advance
- Rooms can be reserved up to two consecutive hours per day
To cancel a booking
1. Within your emails, search for an email coming from email@example.com
2. Locate the cancel link within the booking confirmation email you have received
Contact the Library at (503) 494-3460 if you need help canceling a booking.