The Graduate LRC provides rooms and spaces for OHSU members in departments and programs located at the RLSB to use for discussion, study, and research.
- Group rooms are for use by small groups of students, faculty, or staff. During OHSU modified operations, group rooms may be used by individuals.
- Reservations must be made at least two hours in advance of the requested time and up to 90 days in advance.
- Rooms can be reserved up to four consecutive hours per day.
To cancel a booking
1. Within your emails, search for an email coming from email@example.com
2. Locate the cancel link within the booking confirmation email you have received
Contact the Library at (503) 494-3460 if you need help canceling a booking.